Incoterms 2020 app
The Incoterms® 2020 app is the only official app from the creators and guardians of the Incoterms® rules, the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC). The app features essential information and insights regarding the commercial trade terms from a trusted source, in one, easy-to-access location.
The Incoterms® rules define important responsibilities of buyers and sellers for the transport and delivery of goods under B2B sales contracts and serve as authoritative rules for determining how certain key costs and risks are allocated between buyer and seller.
- Browse descriptions of each of the 11 Incoterms® rules.
- Get information on which trade term may be right for your sales contracts, depending on the mode of transport: air, rail, road, sea or a combination thereof.
- Connect with ICC’s global network of experts to get advice on the most pressing Incoterms® rules questions facing your enterprise.
- Discover podcasts featuring a range of professionals to find out how the Incoterms® rules are used around the world.
- Shop and access free added resources to help take your business global and expand growth.
With a mission is to make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere, ICC is the institutional representative of more than 45 million companies in over 100 countries. We draw on the expertise and experience of our global network to offer an extensive catalogue of voluntary rules, guidelines and codes thatfacilitate cross-border transactions and help spread best business practices.
Rules for any mode or modes of transport:
EXW: Ex Works
FCA: Free Carrier
CPT: Carriage Paid To
CIP: Carriage and Insurance Paid To
DAP: Delivered at Place
DPU: Delivered at Place Unloaded
DDP: Delivered Duty Paid
Rules for sea and inland waterway transport:
FAS: Free Alongside Ship
FOB: Free on Board
CFR: Cost and Freight
CIF: Cost Insurance and Freight