Incoterms 2020 app
The Incoterms® rules define important responsibilities of buyers and sellers for the delivery of goods under sales contracts and serve as authoritative rules for determining how costs and risks are allocated to parties.
Here what you can expect with our latest mobile application:
- Get descriptions of each of the 11 Incoterms® rules.
- Understand which trade term to include in your sales contracts, depending on the mode of transport: air, rail, road, sea or a combination thereof.
- Connect with ICC’s global network of experts to get advice on the most pressing Incoterms® rules questions facing your enterprise.
- Discover events and specialised trainings taking place worldwide.
- Read comprehensive up-to-date news coverage.
- Shop added resources to help take your business global and expand growth
ICC is the creator of the Incoterms® rules and continues to update the trade terms to keep pace with ever-changing trade landscape. The most current edition of the rules, Incoterms® 2020, includes the following 11 terms:
Rules for any mode or modes of transport:
- EXW: Ex Works
- FCA: Free Carrier
- CPT: Carriage Paid To
- CIP: Carriage and Insurance Paid To
- DAP: Delivered at Place
- DPU: Delivered at Place Unloaded
- DDP: Delivered Duty Paid
Rules for sea and inland waterway transport:
- FAS: Free Alongside Ship
- FOB: Free on Board
- CFR: Cost and Freight
- CIF: Cost Insurance and Freight