You need help, more information or a quote ?Help Centre
In this article François Vincke, Vice-Chair of ICC’s Commission on Corporate Responsibility and Anti-Corruption, traces the development of instruments to combat corruption and looks at the kinds of issues arbitrators may need to address when faced with allegations and suspicions of corruption.
|Code ISBN :||978-92-842-0271-3|
|Number of pages :||13|
|Publishing date :||2013|
|Format in cm :||N/A|
- The anti-corruption work of the ICC
- Rule-setting and policy work in the field of anti-corruption
- International legal instruments to combat corruption
- Organization of American States (OAS)
- Council of Europe
- Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
- United Nations
- European Union
- Impact of anti-corruption on arbitration
- Has the fight against corruption become part of international public policy?
- How to deal with corruption in arbitral proceedings?
- Consequences of corruption
- Extent of the infringement
- Compensation of damage
Use eBook - How to download an ICC eBook ?Read more