You need help, more information or a quote ?Help Centre
ICC DRS app
Our Dispute Resolution Services in an app. Download today.
Join us in Prague for the 2024 edition of the Prague Arbitration Day!
ICC Prague Arbitration Day is an annual one-day conference organized in the heart of Central & Eastern Europe focusing on topical issues in arbitration. Since 2018, the event has been co-organized by the ICC Czech Republic and the ICC International Court of Arbitration.
Get a glimpse into our programme, more details to be announced shortly:
- Keynote speech by Peter Rosher, Global Chair of International Arbitration practice at Reed Smith and a founding member of Paris Arbitration Week.
- The first panel will focus on the current and potential future impacts of artificial intelligence on various aspects of arbitration.
- The second panel will explore the specifics of arbitration in German speaking jurisdictions.
- The third panel will address the topics of legitimacy, limitations, and the future of arbitration.
- The fourth panel will discuss expedited procedure and injunctions in arbitration.
The audience for this year’s PAD extends beyond the CEE region to include participants from across Europe, with a particular emphasis on in-house counsel, lawyers (legal counsels), arbitrators, and representatives from national and international chambers, including those in the banking and insurance sectors.
Programme to be announced shortly.
Speakers to be announced shortly.
|Global Chair of International Arbitration Practice, Reed Smith, Paris; Founding member of Paris Arbitration Week
|Dates & Venues
Hradčanské náměstí 67/8
118 00 Prague 1 – Hradčany
To download the events’ brochure please access this link https://www.praguearbitrationday.com/main
For more information, please contact
Deputy Executive Director, ICC Czech Republic