ICC DRS app
The ICC DRS app is the only official tool from the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) that brings together the work of its International Court of Arbitration and International Centre for ADR.
Our ICC DRS app, or ICC Dispute Resolution Services (DRS) app, is an on-the-go tool for improving productivity for busy professionals worldwide. Accessible anytime, anywhere, the app blends together an all-in-one workspace that includes everything an arbitrator, mediator or user would need to know about ICC’s dispute resolution services with an events tool to access essential conference and training information and connect with fellow participants.
- Access the most recent ICC rules—from Arbitration and Mediation to DOCDEX and Dispute Board—in English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Browse other useful ICC documents, including standard clauses and guidance notes.
- Calculate costs ahead of your ICC Arbitrations.
- Get top-level insights from ICC’s Arbitration and ADR Commission reports.
- Search through ICC’s catalogue of essential resources in just a few taps.
- Find out about the latest ICC conferences and specialised trainings taking place worldwide.
- Discover event programmes and speaker rosters.
- Chat in real-time with fellow event participants.
- Arrange face-to-face meetings with event participants.
- Swipe through the Twitter feeds of our ICC Arbitration and ICC Mediation accounts to stay up-to-date with essential news and regional developments.
- Connect with the ICC Secretariat to file a request, ask questions, request information and more.
The International Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization, representing more than 45 million companies in over 100 countries. ICC’s core mission is to make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere. Through a unique mix of advocacy, solutions and standard setting, we promote international trade, responsible business conduct and a global approach to regulation, in addition to providing market-leading dispute resolution services. Our members include many of the world’s leading companies, SMEs, business associations and local chambers of commerce.
When commercial disputes arise, ICC’s market leading dispute resolution services can be relied on to resolve them as efficiently and economically as possible. We offer a wide choice of administered procedures as an alternative to litigation for resolving domestic and international disputes. What’s more, our globally accessible and completely neutral services are available to anyone: from individuals and private sector enterprises to states and state entities.
We want to do more than help trading partners worldwide resolve their differences. ICC believes that continuous professional learning is essential to raising and maintaining global standards in the field of international dispute resolution. That is why we hold conferences and training seminars on dispute resolution topics to bring ICC’s expertise to a global audience. We strive to keep professionals, both novice and experienced, up-to-date with the latest regional developments to improve industry standards.