You need help, more information or a quote ?Help Centre
Take a look at the related Bulletin 25-2 E-Chapters:
- Extracts From ICC Arbitral Awards In Oil And Gas Disputes
- ICC Oil And Gas Cases In The MENA Region
|Code ISBN :||978-92-842-0321-5|
|Number of pages :||11|
|Publishing date :||2015|
|Format in cm :||N/A|
E-Chapter from ICC Int Court of Arbitration Bulletin 25-2
- Background to the new Rules
- What are the services provided by the Centre under the Expert Rules?
- Who uses these services?
- What services are users seeking via the Centre?
- Internet domain name disputes
- How does the Centre identify experts?
- Who provides these services and why?
- How can interested experts or neutrals get involved?
- What does the future hold?
James Nicholson is a Senior Managing Director and Matthias Cazier-Darmois a Director in FTI Consulting’s Paris office, both specializing in the quantification of financial damages and related issues in international arbitration. Mr Nicholson presides over the Standing Committee that advises and assists the ICC International Centre for ADR in the application of the Expert Rules discussed in this article.
Use eBook - How to download an ICC eBook ?Read more