DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
Your personal data collected through this form is processed in accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended and the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (“GDPR”).
You will find hereinafter the complete information about the processing according to article 13 of the GDPR:
Data Controller/ DPO
1) The International Chamber of Commerce (“ICC”), 33-43 avenue du Président Wilson 75116 Paris, France
Contact details of the DPO: email@example.com
2) ICC’s partner, as co-organizer, which contact details are available in the program
Purposes of the data processing
Purpose 1: Administration of your participation in the event
Purpose 2: Administration of your right to access to possible records of event sessions
Purpose 3: Post-event evaluation (quality and statistics)
Purpose 4: Communication on the event in the press, social medias and on ICC website. The publication of photos or videos in publications is submitted to your specific consent.
Purpose 5: Networking
Purpose 6: Subject to your specific consent and preferences, ICC can contact you by email to communicate offers and information related to ICC activities and its affiliates. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the correspondence.
Article 6 (1) a of the GDPR: consent
Categories of data processed
In application of the limitation principle, the collected data is absolutely necessary for your participation.
- Professional status
- Economic and financial information
- Login data when required
- Contact details
The data comes from your registration.
Automated decision making
The treatment does not provide for automated decision making.
People who want to register on ICC and/or co-organizer website(s).
Categories of recipients of the data
- ICC teams in charge of missions related to the organization of the event;
- ICC’s partner teams in charge of missions related to the organization of the event;
- ICC departments involved in the administration and accounting tasks;
- Other departments of ICC (subject to your consent)
- ICC’s data manager team to better orient future editions or to engage with you on future similar services;
- ICC’s processor, as ticketing manager, which contact details are available in the registration form.
Non-EU data transfers
ICC will not transfer the data to countries outside the EU, except if:
- required for the organisation or the participation in an event outside the EU related to the event; or
- you consented that ICC communicate images or videos on social medias for information and promotion of the event; or
- you consented that ICC and its affiliates contact you by email to communicate offers and information related to their activities.
Data retention period
Data is kept 3 years from the collect or from your last contact with us.
You will be able to unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link available at the bottom of every correspondence.
Data is stored in Europe.
Taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing as well as the risk of varying likelihood and severity of your rights and freedoms, ICC has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse and alteration.
Your rights with respect to your data
You have the right to query access, and to rectify or erase personal data.
You also have the right of restrictions of processing or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability.
To exercise your rights, you are invited to click on the link at the bottom of each correspondence.
If you are not satisfied with the reply, you can contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) of ICC.
• Contact the DPO electronically firstname.lastname@example.org
• Contact the DPO by mail
The data protection officer
33-43 President Wilson Avenue
Complaint with the CNIL
If you feel, after contacting us, that your rights to your data are not respected, you can submit a complaint to the CNIL https://www.cnil.fr