You need help, more information or a quote ?Help Centre
Regularly incorporated into sales contracts worldwide, ICC’s Incoterms® 2010 rules define the responsibilities of sellers and buyers for the delivery of goods. International trade is becoming more and more complex. Therefore, universally used rules are essential to avoid misunderstandings and costly disputes. Incoterms® 2010 continues a 70-year ICC tradition and reflects the latest developments in the trading environment.
- RULES FOR ANY MODE OR MODES OF TRANSPORT
- EXW Ex Works
- FCA Free Carrier
- CPT Carriage Paid To
- CIP Carriage And Insurance Paid To
- DAT Delivered At Terminal
- DAP Delivered At Place
- DDP Delivered Duty Paid
- RULES FOR SEA AND INLAND WATERWAY TRANSPORT
- FAS Free Alongside Ship
- FOB Free On Board
- CFR Cost and Freight
- CIF Cost, Insurance and Freight
In addition to the 11 rules, Incoterms® 2010 includes :
- Extensive guidance notes and illustrative graphics to help users efficiently choose the right rule for each transaction;
- New classification to help choosing the most suitable rule in relation to the mode of transport;
- Advice for the use of electronic procedures;
- Information on security-related clearances for shipments;
- Advice for the use of Incoterms® 2010 in domestic trade.
The Incoterms® rules are available in more than 30 languages. Contact your National Committee to get the rules in your language.
The International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) has been helping to facilitate global trade for almost a century. Developed by experts and practitioners, ICC’s trade rules take into account latest developments in trade practice and supply a reliable basis for a better understanding between trading partners.
Incoterms® 2010 is also available in English-French, English-Spanish and English-Russian.
|Code ISBN :||978-92-842-0217-1|
|Number of pages :||123|
|Publishing date :||2013|
|Format in cm :||13.5*22.9|
3. INCOTERMS® 2010
a. Rules for any mode or modes of transport
4. Rules for sea and inland waterway transport
5. Incoterms® 2010 Drafting Group
6. ICC Dispute Resolution
7. Synopsis of trademark usage rules
8. ICC at a glance
9. ICC Pulications for global business
10. ICC International Business Tools
The International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
Use eBook - How to download an .ascm format eBook?Read more