You need help, more information or a quote ?Help Centre
The ICC Dispute Resolution Bulletin includes sections on Doctrine, Case Decisions (Awards, Procedural Orders), Global Developments, ICC Activities, Book Reviews and ICC Dispute Resolution Practice and Procedure. The editorial board for the Bulletin is comprised of 20 arbitration and dispute resolution specialists from all parts of the world. The eBulletin is published on a quarterly basis.
Each issue is published in digital format only. IMPORTANT: You will need to have Adobe Digital Editions (a free software) installed on your device to read the eBook.
Issue 2019 - 2 includes:
- Message from the President of the International Court of Arbitration
- Global Developments: News from Singapore, France and Sweden
- Commentary: ICJ President’s keynote address on ‘Reforming International Investment Arbitration’, ‘The Prague Rules: Arbitral Efficiency under the Lens’
- New section “From the ICC Institute”: ‘Dealing with Privilege Claims in International Arbitration’ (A selected article from the ICC Institute of World Business Law)
- ICC Activities: Latest events in Boston, Paris, Singapore and Lagos: ‘International Arbitration of Life Sciences Disputes’, ‘Understanding Chinese State-Owned Entities’, ‘4th ICC Africa Conference’, and ‘5th Asia Conference’
- Book Reviews: ‘Les modes de règlement des différends dans les contrats internationaux de construction’
|Code ISBN :||978-92-842-0556-1|
|Number of pages :||73|
|Publishing date :||2019|
|Format in cm :||21cm*29cm|
Use eBook - How to download an ICC eBook ?Read more