You need help, more information or a quote ?Help Centre
The Collection of ICC Arbitral Awards 2012-2015 contains extracts of cases handled by the ICC International Court of Arbitration. This collection is a practical reference tool, containing three types of useful indexes:
- a consolidated analytical table, in both English and French, contains extensive cross-references based on the terminology used in awards and case notes;
- a chronological index lists the awards;
- a key word index, also provided in both languages, allows the reader to locate the material of interest quickly and easily.
In addition to providing a wealth of information in a highly accessible manner, this book includes case notes end expert commentaries on the awards.
It is an indispensable reference work for:
- anyone interested in international arbitration and in the reasoning of international arbitrators on the interpretation and application of contractual clauses, international conventions, and the law of international trade.
- scholars and practitioners involved in the drafting and negotiation of international commercial contracts and the resolution of international commercial disputes.
|Code ISBN :||978-92-842-0496-0|
|Weight :||1.8400 kgs|
|Number of pages :||935|
|Publishing date :||2019|
|Format in cm :||16*24.5|
Foreword to Volume VII
How to use this book?
Consolidated Analytical Table of Volumes I to VII
ICC Arbitral Awards 2012 – 2015
Table of Cross-referenced Cases
Lecturer, University Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1)
Deputy-Registar of the International Court of Justice (1994-2008)
Counsel, ICC International Court of Arbitration (1982-1994)
Lawyer, Paris Bar
Former Secretary General, ICC International Court of Arbitration (1977-1981)
Judge, Supreme Judicial Court (France)
International Judge, Supreme Court of Singapore
Former General Counsel and Deputy Secretary General of the International Court of Arbitration of the ICC (1990-1998)
Use eBook - How to download an ICC eBook ?Read more